Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Δευτέρα 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

MORFOU NEOPHYTOS TALKS ABOUT SAINT PORFYRIOS

Ask a question to psychologists and psychiatrists, He says to me that they will get blackout. well, what to say? How is the pathology of the soul? Cardiologist says the pathology of the according to these we know electrician, the physician-to tell us the psychiatrists and psychologists who deal with the human soul, with such exclusivity for the healing of the soul, to tell us how the soul is made? I say so many years and I search and find caves, closed doors, I have been searching for so many years and find closed doors, windows, and drawers. listen to what he says, for his own soul. how do you become, he says with such confidence heal the souls of others? The humble scientist, that was the main issue. The humble scientist tells me he will immediately find the cure for cancer, the cure for leukemia, but to be humble it must, he must be talking with the humble one Christ, to pray to him to seek help from him, to say to him please enlighten me-for that illness, and most importantly what medications to give. The doctor told me not to make the diagnosis as much as the medication he would give me. there must tremble his hand, now that I see them say put the injection do the vaccine, and priests and despots, and patriarchs and doctors, I say God have mercy on us. here the saint porphyry for a panadol said and said,...and he was the saint of saints- who saw other sides=He wanted to go and see the time the god was making the light and God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And he said to him, Christ I want to go to go and see the time you created the light. And God carried him a moment before the creation of light, He tells me I was sitting in a dark corner. I saw there how God made the light. OK, now do you dare say to this man how? These all on Porphyrius

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Cyprus and Greece will be safe countries

Bu tehdide çok yaklaşan HELLENİZM çok korkacak ve büyük bir pişmanlık duyacaktır. Korkunun sonucunu dinleyin, olumlu olacak ve Türkleri tehd...