Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Τετάρτη 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Morphou, Cyprus Mr. Neophytos After the great events we will be called t...

We the Orthodox Christians not we are simply fans of prophets and prophecies. Must we manage things? Neither do we are scared round from all that's all where are finalized maybe us catch and us none sphere. It can do not us catch sphere to us catch earthquake, yes us catch a hunger. I mean, some effects I will we have and we. Therefore needs management and internal management. No to fill up the refrigerators us, once they will be empty ...
There is something nice in the Second to Corinthians Letter of Apostle Paul that says: " outside fight, from within fears ". Out are made battles, inside my are made fears. Humans, it's natural, but the other Apostle John the Theologian _ says: "the complete stop love outside puts the fear ". So the problem for us is the full-stop love _
The full stop love does not come with emotional ones and with a love story. Perfect love is for her repentance and perfect love it is Christ, the only one who self-defined that I  am Love.
Therefore inside so from all over her procedure and her repentance, as with they taught and tried to the to live somewhat unacceptable of learning I will I was saying, but and the study of events and him of the past and present and future, my takes out like conclusion fathers my and brethren that we the Orthodox, and particularly the Orthodox her Cyprus and her Greece, we have protection, will we have a protection in them the Facts from her Virgin for one reason: why I will say we are called when the war is over were already started and the rest of the world I will come in awareness and crush those live, yes we preach Orthodoxy.
Therefore taking care of yourself is good and secure in the Orthodox mind.
Is very important. Tomorrow... the Turkish Cypriots will ask. Tell me about her Panagia. Tell me how to  REPENT. Tell me how to pray Therefore a small experience must we have And of prayer and her repentance and her Panagia.
I say a Turkish Cypriot, philologist you are welcome Hellenist, says, bishop next time where I will come to bring my once ICON OF Meirem,  Panagia.  He says, ah not THAT told to me, you bring and one applied Gospel. Of I say, what? did means apply Gospel? I know applied mathematics but applied Gospel not I heard again. I say, when a Christian takes seriously the faith of Gospel and the apply, how it is said this man _ _ O I say,  you mean, Saint?. , the life one Saint you bring... Wanted one life, Holy? the icon was enough only wanted one life. 
And if I took him a life of Saint Arsenio of Cappadocia where he lived in Turkey the man, on the purpose of I hurried him, and if I went and one from the books for him Saint Paisio, and if I say read the that's all and we talk again.
Therefore we must live in repentance, Slowly to her take it seriously. Let's keep three Things. Her Orthodox us faith unadulterated, why I will use the ask and God _ and many people others religions, others nations, therefore must something to we have for to let's give
Secondly, we have curated repentance, and another time gladly to talk about her curated repentance.
And the third to we have tactic Aunt Society why must to we clean ourselves constantly from the who suffering and mistakes in leave it sins and because the prospect is not is to have a good time with  life but to we have forever, life

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου