Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Δευτέρα 9 Μαΐου 2022

Read my subtitles ,Beware from this demonic Vassula deception

in a series of books entitled "True Life in God" and titled "Dialogues with Jesus", "reveals" herself. There are small, in our opinion, extracts

In dialogue with "Jesus": "(Vassula): I can bless you very much (Jesus): You can (Vassula):. Then we have our blessings of Jesus Christ! "(Notebooks 116, 77) And elsewhere: "(Vassula): I asked him again and blessed him" (Book 116, 195). And below: "I love the Lord and bless (Jesus):. We have (Vassula): Yes, Lord "(in the same, p. 280.). In another conversation: "(Jesus): Vassula, bless me and praise Me" (Tome 2940, p. 173.). That is why Christ seems sometimes, from His joy "Smile with His Revelation His Cloaks" (4155, p. 191). On January 8, 87 Vassula writes: "I decided to show the writings to a Catholic priest here. He condemned them by saying that they are works of the devil and that he should stop Jesus from asking him if he wanted to raise the Cross. Peace and Love with me said he was out of the evil and gave me three prayers: Michael, the Virgin Mary, and the Sacred Heart of Jesus told me to read them in the next few days and see what happens .. I did it Then I left From my hand free to write and for four days I wrote: "I, Yahweh will lead" four days in the queue "(Trial 116, p. 80) ... "Jesus," in her question: "Does the measured heart more than the struggles?", Replies, "Yes, the heart is important." Thus, "Vassula" can "take" "out of His Ark" (Idiot, pp. 75 and 156), and finally, "Jesus," says, "Come, let us rest in the other" Idiot, p. 147) On the other hand, "Jesus" chose to become His altar "(Ibid., Σ. 187). "Jesus" also reveals the following about "Vassula": "Rest to me, to participate in me and let us do one together, together to restore My Church" (Tome 116, p. 224). Even "Vassula" because of its particular relationship with "Jesus" can bless the world as well. On March 23, 1989, Thursday, he "blessed" the city of Garabandal, having been inaugurated with the Roman Catholic temple, and found miraculously in her room the statue of the Virgin Mary Fatima, who "accompanies her in all her gatherings." The hands of the statue a "rosary" had from Medjugorje and then it was "woke up" in 8 BC. From Agia Theresa (2940, p. 96). With the love of "Vassula" in "Jesus", even souls will be saved in the "purgatory", which "waited to grow up" the "Vassula": ... "My love with fervor She grabbed them from the purgatory fire .... How much they depend on you! Ah, Vassula, can you help them? "(Tome 116, p. 227). Vassula has a high destination: "My God, I personally am a Greek Orthodox priest Who do you speak to the Lord Catholics or Protestants, heresies, or other religions If I dare and ask you, it is because there are (...) Jesus. . Ah, Vassula, Vassula, I am one, I am God, I am one of my children created by my hand; Why are all my children scattered I desire Unity, I want all my children to unite I am God and have to understand that the Holy Trinity is a Unit! The Holy Spirit, the Holy Father, and Jesus Christ the Son, the three together are one. (Trial 116, p. 146). The union will, of course, be done through the "Peter", that is, the Pope of Rome: "(Jesus):... In My Message I ask that My Churches be united; I chose Peter to be your guardian to keep you in the Truth until my Return, but the people have overwhelmed me. They were separated by the proclamation of their own rules. I honestly say to you, do not listen to those who oppose Peter, Peter to my lamb, who is today John Paul II, why is he chosen and my beloved Souls? Do not listen to those who condemn him, have been misled Turn all to Peter and become one, as the Father and I are a "(...... Tome 2940, p.45). The space does not allow us to expand further. But we believe it worthwhile to pass on some extracts: "4 August 1989: ..... Yesterday, I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that the Holy Spirit was praying for me, I believe I realized that the Voice of the Holy Spirit prayed Prayer to Archangel Michael "(Tome 2940, p. 162). At a meeting, the following dialogue is recorded: "Jesus, I think we have to rush (Jesus). Where (Vassula): On the ground floor, to see the oven (Jesus) Come on, let's go on May 16th .... 1987 "(Tov 116, p. 174) on October 1, 1987, Vassula writes about Jesus:" It was as if he had a sudden idea and stopped showing me our ankles tied together "(p. ).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Cyprus and Greece will be safe countries

Very close to this threat, HELLENISM will be very afraid and will come in great repentance. Listen to the consequence of fear, it will be po...