Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Δευτέρα 23 Μαΐου 2022

Metropolitan of Morphou Saint John the Russian said that war must be waged

In his speech on the Russian-Ukrainian crisis, Metropolitan Morphou Neophytos referred to a rhyme between Elder Iakovos Tsalikis and St. John the Russian in 1990 in Prokopi.

According to the Hierarch, Saint John the Russian told Elder Iakovos Halikis that "there is a lot of sin in the world, a lot of disrespect and a lot of infidelities. That is why there must be a war. " Elder James Chalice then answered "no" because if there is a sudden war, souls will perish before they can repent. According to what Elder Iakovos Tsalikis conveyed to the Metropolitan of Morphou who was then serving as a deacon, Saint John the Russian answered in a steady voice: "There must be war, there must be war, there must be war." When Elder James returned to the monastery where he lived, he called the Metropolitan of Morphou and said to him: "I saw Saint John and what he told me was not good, he told me that there must be a war. . " Then she asked him when it would be done to get the answer that "From time to time only God knows, but to tell me the Saint is not far away". The Metropolitan of Morphou pointed out that Elder James Chalice when referring to disrespect, meant carnal sins, while Saints Paisios and Porphyrios "said it stucco". "My child tells me to know that if there is no war, the children are born to your children's children, I am now 60 years old and if I got married I would have a grandchild normally. Your children's children, he told me, will not be normal children, they will bedevil children. With these teachings they will have with these people who are coming, they will be children of the devil. That is why God would prefer to do purification and what is left. "But it will be very painful

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου