Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Τρίτη 25 Μαΐου 2021

THE PROPHETIC WORDS OF ELDER GALATIA FROM CRETE TO GREECE

ELDER OF CRETE=I saw Christ giving order to Archangel Michael,The order was to clean the planet from the sin.I saw tonight one shining man sitting on a throne-on a throne awesome he was holding a small ball, something like germs started growing on the ball,when i came to my senses i started begging God to reveal to me what i just saw?I Was informed that the man sitting on the throne was Jesus Our Lord Jesus Christ,The little ball he was holding is the universe.It is no grain of sand in his immaculate hands.We humans are the ones who took pride in the universe.our selfishness inflates and we think we are towering.Of course we are great because we are children of God,And the whole universe was created for us,in order to feel that way we must be nothing in front of our lord.And between us, not to raise ourselfs.And to sprout and think we are god's without him.I then asked to see the earth, I saw him holding it again like a ball but I saw that he had around something that smells bad,It was more like transparent membrane,she was fat and scheming,and God said-Michael, draw with your sword. we were disgusted by their stench with their mouth orgies,their ingenuity, their sodomy, and all their wicked works then please make it lighter,your country has a alot from this sin-for the sake of my Mother the virgin will be done gently,Then i came to my senses

he was holding a small ball, something like germs started growing on the ball,when i came to my senses i started begging God to reveal to me what i just saw?I Was informed that the man sitting on the throne was Jesus Our Lord Jesus Christ,The little ball he was holding is the universe.It is no grain of sand in his immaculate hands.We humans are the ones who took pride in the universe.our selfishness inflates and we think we are towering.Of course we are great because we are children of God,And the whole universe was created for us,in order to feel that way we must be nothing in front of our lord.And between us, not to raise ourselfs.And to sprout and think we are god's without him.I then asked to see the earth, I saw him holding it again like a ball but I saw that he had around something that smells bad,It was more like transparent membrane,she was fat and scheming,and God said-Michael, draw with your sword. we were disgusted by their stench with their mouth orgies,their ingenuity, their sodomy, and all their wicked works then please make it lighter,your country has a alot from this sin-for the sake of my Mother the virgin will be done gently,Then i came to my senses


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Cyprus and Greece will be safe countries

Bu tehdide çok yaklaşan HELLENİZM çok korkacak ve büyük bir pişmanlık duyacaktır. Korkunun sonucunu dinleyin, olumlu olacak ve Türkleri tehd...